Let it snow :)

Hellooo:)

WE HAVE SNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!
And it actually stayed!!! I'm really happy right now :)) And I'm listening to Christmas songs and drinking tea and I have candles and ahh this is really comfortable:))



It's been soo long ago since my last post. I knew I wasn't good at keeping blogs. Anyway, better late than never I suppose. So here are some things going on here now.
Firstly, orchestra. That is probably taking up most of my free time now, the rehearsals keep getting longer and on the weekend before the last one we spent a whole weekend practicing. It is very intense, but very good. I am enjoying it so much. (If anyone who is actually living in Brno is reading this (except Jiří, I know you are ;) ), come on December 10 to Besedni dům at 19.30. Definitely worth it!! We are playing "Danse macabre", "Bacchanale" and "Phaeton" by Camille Saint-Saëns, "Pavane pour une infante défunte" by Ravel, "Pirates of the Carribbean", "Lord of the Rings", "Gladiator", "How to train your dragon", and "The Polar Express".)
Last Sunday I went to Vienna. It was maaaagical :)) We saw the Christmas markets, went up to the Stephansdom, we went to the "Haus der Musik" and had some tea later on. It was really strange to speak German again. I mean, I have only spent two months here,but it was very weird.










Another thing: I tried coffee a few weeks ago. And it was actually good. My flatmate made Armenian coffee, and I was sure I wasn't gonna like it, but miracles apparently still happen. I mean, tea is still the best, and nothing comes even close to it, but still.


And then there was St Martin's Day on November 11. A few days before that, we made gingerbread geese at work for the kids to take home, and we also had an event in the afternoon where they could make lampions and do activities outside. (It was freezing.)  I also had a traditional lunch (goose, cabbage and potatoes).



And last week I went to a Ramen at a food place. They do that once  month, and they have soo many different soups apparently. It was really good. So here is one more food picture.


I'm going to cook now and then go to work. Tomorrow is December!!! Only 24 days until Christmas!!! And we need to get a tree and decorate everything and I'm really excited.

Hope you're feeling it too,
Viola


Comments

  1. Hey, I am reading your blog too. Glad that you're enjoying your EVS! :-D These gooses are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha awww how could I forget about you! I know, I still have one, we can try it some time:)

      Delete
  2. I started to feel Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts